marți, 24 septembrie 2013

Jam is ready...

I've finished making the prune jam...3 batches...of 6 jars each...
...and I still have to make the apple compote....and apple jam...and I just received this weekend some quinces...I'll have to make jam out of them too!
This morning I woke up half an hour earlier just to make the smoothie I've been craving for a week: carrot juice+banana!
It takes a lot of time because my juicer (which is not quite professional, but does the job) has to be cleaned-up afterwards, otherwise I wouldn't be able to clean it up anymore after all gets hard on it...
and the result met my expectations, probably also because I wanted to drink something like that for some time...but was too lazy to wake up...
...the photo has a strange "aura" ...I know...but I kinda' like it...
mine also had some parsley leaves in it....need some green in my life right now!

May the gentle plant devas help us on our way to enlightnment!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu