miercuri, 25 septembrie 2013

Reasons I love autumn....

Apart from being my birth season, and making me feel alive and may eyes find joy in all the color...

.....no need for excuses to drink tea over and over again during the day and afternoon....after my heart's desire...

...as I'm a huge Lipton fan....but any other good tea will do...
wearing layers.....over layers...staying more at home...and reading....
...and then read some more...until I fall asleep.....

...and have some more tea and maybe a little bit of wine...and then there are the landscapes..


source for all 3: tumbrl
...and then there's the fog I love so much...
and sometimes cold days are the best days....oh, how much I miss staying in my cozy living room, with my cats all over me, reading a good book and sipping on tea! I think I need a long vacation...






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu