luni, 31 martie 2014

I'm a treehugger....

...and I'm mighty proud of it. I must admit I love plants alot, but most of all, I adore trees, of all shapes and sizes.
It's strange how after a full week of work in an office, once the weekend comes, I am so tired that I don't want to budge an inch from my home; but there are a few times, like the last weekend, when getting out and walking around, reminds me why I love being surrounded by nature...
I've visited a friend yesterday, in a wonderful village not very far from the city I live in, and this village proved out to be a dreamy place....
...and in a large space like this, there were horses all around...I almost had a stroke at seeing so many horses, roaming in the center of the village, a village like no other I've ever visited...


 


...and I had an especially wonderful time, and a few hours of bliss just by roaming in the forest near the village...the entrance into being a spectacular site...
...suitable for the beauty inside...
...and admired beautiful creatures of our Mother Nature:
I'm so in love with trees, that I couldn't stop touching them...
Just being there, walking on the ground of the forest, hearing the birds chirp and seeing these beautiful creations filled my heart with such peace and love, that I felt my lungs were about to burst, together with my heart. One has no idea what it's like until going there, walking beneath the huge trees, feeling the quiet and feeling the majestic presence of this huge interlaced organism, which is the forest.
How someone can cut down such creatures is quite hurtful to my mind right now, although I am aware of the fact that so many things I'm touching daily come from beautiful, majestic, old and wise trees...

Thank God there are emails, computers, Kindle e-readers, mechanic pencils and so on...

So let's recycle more paper and save a few trees!!!




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu