marți, 4 martie 2014

Thank God it's Spring!

I was so down...lower than since...well maybe since I really lost someone important...anyway, really down and lost...suffering on my own with no apparent reason other than exhaustion that I inflicted on myself without judging what the consequences might be...and it hurt...

Hard to explain what a little bit of bad weather, little sleep, little movement and a lot of stress can do...except maybe for the lowest period in my last two years...nasty and unsatisfying, frustrating and nerve-wrecking... felt like going under...sinking below more and more...until you hit rock bottom.
I was so terrified by this rock-bottom that I excruciatingly and desperately tried to keep my head up above the water, but it is extremly hard, especially if you don't have anybody to talk to about what you're going through...
 I'm not the easiest person, I seldom open up...the most of it is done here and on anasblogana.blogspot.ro; so everyone around me had to  cope with my dark mood, and I am so sorry. I might tell them one day how it feels like for me...but not yet...

 Thank God Spring is finally here... I had a small trip on my bike,I started eating all the best goodies:

...ad it is way better than canned or frosted veggies, which are still ok, especially now that I can combine them...
..and with a dab of aceto balsamico... and olive oil....everything gets a new dimension...the taste explodes in your mouth...yummmmm...

I'm still walking on eggshells....still wary and thoughtful, still concerned and melancholic....but way better...I am starting to connect with everything around me once more...I miss the Sun on the tip of my nose...

My face twisted into a huge grin once I received this yesterday....I think it was the first sign that I'm getting over my dark period...I even admired the sunset while coming home from work yesterday....

 ....Happy Spring everyone!




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu