joi, 13 iunie 2013

I had salad for breakfast....

...and it looked like this:
 This is actually my first green smoothie... although it is not that green actually...It's the first time I'm using salad in it....and banana, and pineapple...and aloe vera juice!
...and my cat Jackie was very curios about what I was doing there...
as was my other cat, Eisidisi, about the salad I bought yesterday...
 I was surprised to find 3 kinds of salad in one bag...and they all looked yummy...

 I have to say I like my salad to be alive...that is why I'm buying it from Kaufland, where it comes in plastic bags like this...and it still has all the earth it grew in.
 I'm always choosing the freshest ones...and I put the roots with earth in water when I get home, and after they have their "drink", I put them back in these plastic bags...and up into the fridge...and they trully last longer!

I am really not shure if this salad is healthy, all I know is that it comes from my country...and as of late I am looking to buy only Romanian food, as even the products not labelled as "bio" are more bio in my country due to the agricultural system than in any other more developped countries.

I'm afraid that the naturall-ness of our products will be the cost for our development....and here is the view from my balcony; I can't help but think that in a few year's time other apartment buildings like our will be built there...
and they will ruin this splendid landscape...
...which is my oasis at the gates of our city...
Who lives in the city but has this kind of a back yard, I ask you? I trully feel lucky just sitting on my chair on my balcony, listening to the song of my nightingales neighbours....

I'm wearing my green amulet today...
..notice the "bush" in the background...yep...that's my Japanese rose...my other oasis at work...

May the green force be with everyone!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu