miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

working on it...

that is I'm reading as much as my limited time allows me...
Just finished
....and I'm almost through this:
...but the Romanian similar version! I love the book and the quiet feeling od peace it brings me...definitely going to buy all the books, this one is borrowed from a friend!
After I'll finish this one I intend to finish :
...since I've come to read half of it, but skipped it to read the ones above, which are much easier to understand. Given the fact that much of my reading is of short term, I have to read not - so- challenging materials at first, otherwise I risk not understanding anything, and that would mean loosing my time in vain. One step at a time, remember?
And after that.....I'll start my new loves:
..that is the Romanian version of the beloved "Divinely inspired stories" of Swami Shivananda...I hope that's the title translation...
...the wonderful French version of Quietude by Eckhart Tolle!!  and....
..."Teach yourself to meditate in 10 simple lessons" by Eric Harrison....I will have to learn to meditate! I am sometimes so stressed out that I cannot think straight, and can't relax, and start argueing with everyone around me! Sounds familiar? Yep...thank God, I'm starting to block-out the elements that bring me to that state....but sometimes you just can't....
It is may own and personal belief that Yoga and Meditation can improve your health, and I am not the only one, right?
I just remembered I have borrowed a book from my boss...
Eckhart Tolle- "The power of now"...so...ooops...I'll have to finish this one, and just after that start the others....after I'll finish The power of self mind control! Complicated.....With so little time, and so much material....I just wish I had a month of holyday....then I would be satisfied with the amount of reading I could have! I am reading anyway, each spare minute I get! It's the same with online blogs, articles, books...I don't have the time to reach to it all....I want to gather more and more knowledge, but as I realize I don't have the necessary time...I get frustrated...and information stops reaching my mind....and then I have to calm down...see what I mean when I say I need to learn how to meditate...learn to breath...learn to stay still and quiet and just listen...learn to wait and learn to control my mind first of all.....have to finish that book!

Ok, enough for today from my randomly confusing thaughts...

May the green force and Anastasia's love help us in all our endeavours!







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu