miercuri, 24 aprilie 2013

on the road...

...or I least I think I am on the bumpy road to enlightnment...

source: bing.com photography
 I was watching the other night these inspirational videos of a recently found raw-blogger:
...
 ....
...and preety much every video this beautiful girl posted on her youtube channel, and I have to say she nailed a big part of my mistakes while starting my journey into this completely new world of goodness and opend-minded people.
        Like any 180 degrees changing decision about your life, the one about deciding to change the way you think about people around you, about yourself and about what you trully need, cannot be a simple one, and I can see that now.
        I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Pupici!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu