sâmbătă, 6 aprilie 2013

You're not yourself when you're hungry

Is there anybody out there who hasn't seen this commercial?
I, for one, find it very true!
That is why I understood the main reason for my weakness whenever I'm alone (and I can't blame anyone for tempting me). I'm working for about 10 hours a day, I take my luch with me and eat it at about 12-13: 00 o'clock. With a short math exercise, that means I leave work at about 6-6.30 in the evening, and I'm home late at 6:45-7.00 pm. And then I'm starving.
          Guess what my first thaught is when I open my front door? Yep....my fridge......
           Because I'm hungry my mind is clouded and I just have to eat...and some vegan sweets wouldn't do the trick. When I'm hungry, I'm hungry for real food....
           You see then, my main obstacle is mysef. My main concern right now is finding a solution to this compulsive eating, and I thaught about taking two meals with me and eating the second at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, but trully that won't do...
           My other option is to have something prepared, something that will temporary satisfy my hunger, but something light still, and something already made! Something that just needs to be put on the plate and eaten.
I'll have to think about that, and pronto!
           Yesterday for example I instanly toasted a loaf of bread with butter and cheese, while I was waiting for my potatoes to boil, in order to eat them with home-made sour cream.

           Pupici!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu