luni, 29 aprilie 2013

my latest raw adventures...

I had some agitated nights and discountinuous sleep, and I can't help feeling that it was because of my lack of will. I cooked on friday...some vegetable soup with sausage and sour cream...my boyfriend's favourite...and I just couldn't resit and eat some too, although I scooped-out the sausages...
I am though happy that I managed to find the time and do some grocheries shopping...and I bought as much as I coud fit into my sadllebags....a ton of carrots and bananas (which are never enough in our household), cucumbers, a pineapple, pears, lemons and......some strawberries! They smell heavenly, but don't taste that nice...since they are imported from Greece or somewhere....but they give the extra touch to my morning smoothies....which M totally likes, by the way!
Here's my preparations for one of the mornings' smoothies,  and the final results themselves....which were yummy, btw.....(p.s. that means I'm getting better at this...):

...and the final yummmy result:
...and I've been experimenting all weekend long:
above smoothie + carrot juice! a delight! then some more experimenting...below pinapple + strawberries...
...and I've been showing my food the sun and the nature that I can see from my balcony, just like Anastasia said....(kind of...more on that later...)
And made zucchinni pasta with tomatoe sauce, which was much better than I ever dreamed it would be! I never ate raw zucchinni before.... but I'll do it more often...
looking very good, right? I've been showing it the nature too:
...am I obsessed? yes! definitely yes!!
I just have to share a new find: Digesta:

which is a very fine corn flour, from which you can even make vegan mayo! I only mixed it up with the tomato sauce, and it was a blast!
      I also made some avocado + tomatoes + garlic paste yesterday...and it was awesome, I spread it over bread and ate alot of it....M was afraid to taste it!!! maybe I will be able to convince him sometimes.....
Unfortunately, I also ate some meat during the weekend...but really not that much as ever....maybe somehow I will be able to just not want it anymore...because I now it is not that I need it, but I am a sucker for food, and I am always wanting to eat what I see others eating...
Someday soon.....





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu